Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

A Minted Happy New Year

Every year, I say we are going to have our family photo professionally taken and every year I fail miserably.  Hello, my name is Emily and I am a procrastinator.  This year, I got sick the weekend we actually planned to take a picture.  So last week after school, the sun came out, I set up the tripod, and dressed the boys up.  They actually cooperated long enough to get a couple great shots!  I might have offered some yummy cookies as an "incentive."

I am so thankful to Minted for teaming up with me for my New Year's card!  I have always admired their selection of beautiful cards from such a large variety of independent artists.  They offer so many gorgeous designs!  I can't wait to send my cards this year!  Minted also offers an assortment of stationery, art, and home decor. Make sure you check them out and visit my Instagram and Facebook pages to see my cards!

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and 
HAPPY 2016 to you and yours!

xox,

Emily

6 comments:

  1. merry christmas! i love this photo so much- you stand out in your all black and all i can think is black sheep and that makes me love you so much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂some would say I am a black sheep, I would say I was already dressed for a luncheon and just too lazy to think of another outfit. Merry Christmas, sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture and family! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. Enjoy those boys. Mine (3) are all grown and we are now empty nesters. It is nice but quite different and it happened in the blink of an eye! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous family, Emily...love seeing all of your boys! Wishing you all the best in 2016!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! I read each comment and will answer any questions you might have. Thank you for stopping by!!