Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

Feature Friday at Southern Hospitality Blog & Etiquette with Emily

A couple months ago, darling Rhoda from Southern Hospitality Blog contacted me about featuring my home.  Um, HELLO!  YES!!!!  I have been a follower of hers for quite some time, so I was a little starstruck when she reached out to me.  Her blog is so much fun.  Currently, she and her dad are renovating a foreclosure.  


She does a beautiful job with all the details.  

I think my favorite series she is doing right now is Fashion over Fifty. 

 She knows just how to put an outfit together!!  I am sure all of my dear readers already know about Rhoda, if not, go visit her FEATURE FRIDAY OF ELEVEN GABLES HERE.



On another note, you may have noticed my Etiquette with Emily tab at the top of the blog.  I put that there last July, but never got it started.  NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!  

Email me at ELEVENGABLES@GMAIL.COM any etiquette questions you might have, and it would be my pleasure to answer them for you!  You may be as anonymous as you like... (i.e.  Confused Cathy).  I can't wait to answer your questions!!

xox,

Emily  

11 comments:

I enjoy hearing from you! I read each comment and will answer any questions you might have. Thank you for stopping by!!