Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

Easy Spicy Chex Mix





One of my favorite things to make during the holidays is this Easy Spicy Chex Mix. I have been making it for so many years that I'm pretty sure our neighbors expect it now.  This easy snack is perfect anytime. I like making huge batches at the same time... some for giving, some for eating.

Here is what you'll need :

2 pound bag of pre made Chex  (you can make your own Chex, but using the premade obviously cuts down a lot of time)
4 cups cheese-its 
4 cups oyster crackers
2 cups cashews
1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup powdered ranch mix
1/8 cup red pepper flakes




In a large bowl (or giant foil pan because I don't have a large enough bowl), combine Chex, Cheese-Its, Oyster Crackers, and nuts. 
Drizzle vegetable oil and stir until everything is lightly coated.
Sprinkle Ranch Mix on top and mix to coat.
Add red pepper flakes and mix well.  




I enlisted this little elf to help stir




All wrapped in clear cello bags tied up with string!  Handmade ornaments complete the boys' teacher gifts this year. 




Happy Snacking!!

xox, 


Emily



2 comments:

  1. Yum! A sweet lady just gave us a huge tub of this, one of my favorite things to get all year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I was lazy and gave Target gift cards for the teachers ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! I read each comment and will answer any questions you might have. Thank you for stopping by!!