Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

Salted Caramel Apple Cider

A quick recipe to get through the holidays!

Salted Caramel Apple Cider

One bottle Salted Caramel Vodka
One gallon apple cider 
Mulling spices
follow directions on the container
(I have used Aspen Mulling Spices from Cracker Barrel and Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices... I don't have a preference on either, just whatever is handy) 


Simmer your apple cider and mulling spices for 20 minutes

Ladle cider into mugs and top off with one shot of Salted Caramel Vodka

Serve hot and drink responsibly! 


I pour any leftover cider from the pot into these bottles and place them in the fridge for a chilly day.  Whenever I need a hot beverage, the cider is ready for the mixing!!  


xox, Emily

2 comments:

I enjoy hearing from you! I read each comment and will answer any questions you might have. Thank you for stopping by!!