Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

Favorite Room Friday Feature at Savvy Southern Style

The ever fabulous Kim is featuring my Favorite Room on her blog, Savvy Southern Style, today!  I am absolutely over-the-moon to be asked to guest post on such a GORGEOUS blog!  Which room do you think I picked?

Have you been to Kim's blog?  I love that Mr. Savvy calls their home "the estate."  He is absolutely right!  The landscape is lush and the rooms are divinely appointed.  Kim is an all around "jack-of-all-trades."  She can paint, decorate, thrift, and DIY with the best of them!  My favorite room of Kim's is her Family Room.
She mixes Staffordshire, Ironstone, Antler Mounts, French and English Antiques, much like myself, yet the room remains cozy and inviting... somewhere you would want to curl up with your laptop and read blogs.


I mean look at the chandelier, the European stag mount, the dog painting!!! 



If I stop by Savvy Southern Style's estate, these dog trophies will be my party favor!




The scales, the lamp, the board, the staffordshire, the antique grain sacks!


See what I mean?  Go read about my favorite room, and while you are there, peruse this beautiful blog.  Make sure and leave Kim a comment, telling her how you found her and how much you love her blog!  

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Don't forget to visit my Fall Tour here!!

xox,

Emily


4 comments:

  1. The style is comfort yet classic. Simply beautiful. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Emily for the sweet shout out and thanks for sharing your favorite room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, Thank you so much for having me! I adore your home! I like the above comment... comfort, yet classic. Totally speaking my language. xox

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! I read each comment and will answer any questions you might have. Thank you for stopping by!!